[python-ldap] Quick question - can use use ldap.resiter with paged controls?

Matt Fahrner Matt.Fahrner at burlingtonstores.com
Wed Dec 20 14:16:11 EST 2017

I actually don’t need this for my current project,  but I wondered as it is a likely combination to need paged controls with a large query like would be used with “ldap.resiter”.

Thanks in advance!

- Matt

Matt Fahrner
Enterprise Architect
Burlington Stores, Inc.<http://burlingtonstores.com/>

Notice: This communication, including attachments, may contain confidential or proprietary information to be conveyed solely for the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, or if you otherwise received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and promptly delete this e-mail, including attachments, without reading or saving them in any manner. The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this e-mail, including attachments, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.