[python-ldap] Not able to fetch passwordGraceLimit's value

Akshay Adhikari aadhikar at redhat.com
Thu Mar 22 10:14:59 EDT 2018

Hi Christian,

Thanks for you feedback on this, Actually the entries are reflecting in the
dse.ldif with the proper values under cn=config, which suggest that the
operation is happening on the ldap, so as per me there isn't any issue with
the server. I have talked with Simon on this and will defiantly get along
with others. Also I have manually tried setting up the entry for
 passwordGraceLimit.

Here is the dse.ldif : https://pastebin.com/VmsxWiZ4

Thanks,