what do you do with Python

Anbjorn Grindheim ag_news at datamorgana.com
Thu Apr 15 19:26:21 EDT 1999

* susan e paolini <tville at earthlink.net>
| I never see jobs with Python advertised so what is it that Python does?

It makes life happier! Besides turning repetive tasks to fully
automatic procedures when I administer web content at my need-
the-money-very-badly-since-i-am-a-student-job, it also has given several
special purpose applications to other employees wanting to lay out
content as well - applications written in no-time compared to other
programming languages. When I sooner or later leave the job, I bet
the job advertisment will say "Python" all over it :-)

--
Anbjorn Grindheim