precompiled MySQL.pyd anyone ? (NT workstation)

Nigel Head nhead at esoc.esa.de
Mon Apr 26 03:21:18 EDT 1999

I too have moved away from MySQL at the moment so I don't have any newer
version
than Jeff. In fact, Jeff probably has the only version as I seem to have
misplaced
my copies :-(

Nigel.

PS: Planning says I'll be back on MySQL July time frame .... I'll have
to catch up
on the version changes then (if s'one else hasn't already done it that
is!).

sweeting at neuronet.com.my wrote:

> Digging up a previous thread but asking anyone working on NT/Win32 :
> is there a precompiled MySQL.pyd anywhere ? Have checked the starship
> members' pages and python site without luck.
[...]

> >I have a copy of Nigel Head's (?) win32/MySQL dynamic
> >link libraries:  libmySQL.dll and MySQL.pyd.  I've used
[...]