What is it ? How can I learn it ? Where should I start ? Wha

Ivan Van Laningham ivanlan at callware.com
Thu Apr 22 16:52:24 EDT 1999

Pythonistas--

Gordon ``The Klingon'' McMillan wrote:

> Ivan remembers...
>
> > ... and most of the real
> > cannibals have been muzzled (Gordon excepted, so don't put any parts
> > of you through his cage bars that you want to keep). ...
>
> and then forgets that I'm not poikilothermophagic...

Well, Gordon, if you don't eat poikilotherms, then this sounds to me
like you're saying that you wouldn't take a bite out of Alexander the
Newbie because he's a cold fish.  Sounds like an insult to me!
Alexander!  Be insulted!

> > PS:  And just *where* is this job that (I should be so lucky)
> > *REQUIRES* you to know Python????????  Why aren't they calling
> > ME????
>
> Now, Ivan, do you really have to ask?
>
> revenge-is-a-dish-best-eaten-raw-ly y'rs

<probably-is-if-you-could-get-your-hands-on-it>-ly y'rs,
Ivan<g>
Ivan Van Laningham
Callware Technologies, Inc.
ivanlan at callware.com
http://www.pauahtun.org
See also:
Army Signal Corps:  Cu Chi, Class of '70