Designing Large Systems with Python

Christian Scholz ruebe at aachen.heimat.de
Tue Apr 27 11:51:32 EDT 1999

Hi!

Ilja Heitlager wrote:

> > One other thing.  Is the documentation that comes with Python
> > sufficient to gain mastery of the language, or should I consider
> > buying (yet) another book?
>
> The online-documentation and examples were sufficient for me, but I love
> paper refs and
> everbody should have Programming Python

Well, I found Programming Python a bit too narrating.. I usually just
want
a quick overview of function or who I do this or that. Thus the library
reference + the FAQ + The Python Quick Reference was quite enough for
me..
(There are some interesting boxes in Programming Python though).
But actually I also had programming experience before.

best,
  Christian