Looking for db.h - its not in the 1.5.2 source kit

Robin Dunn robin at alldunn.com
Mon Apr 26 22:33:00 EDT 1999

You can find the Berkeley DB library at http://www.sleepycat.com/db/, you'll
need to build this first, and then you can build the bsddb Python module.
(You'll first need to change db.h to db_185.h in bsddbmodule.c)

For a more complete wrapping of the Berkeley DB library, see my Starship
page, http://starship.python.net/crew/robind/index.html (Although it may not
be entirly compatible with the latest DB release.  It's been a while since
I've updated my copy.)

--
Robin Dunn
robin at AllDunn.com