Zope question

Evan Simpson evan at tokenexchange.com
Fri Apr 16 16:58:15 EDT 1999

Looks like the pcgi wrapper either can't find the var directory, or doesn't
have sufficient permissions in it.  Check the paths in your Zope.cgi, and
make sure the var directory is writable by "nobody" (or whatever your Apache
runs as).  I went so far as to make my var directory mode 2770 and chgrp it
and its contents to "nobody".

nobody-is-going-to-write-to-*my*-zope/var-ly yrs,
Evan

Alex Rice wrote in message <37178D4B.7D933209 at swcp.com>...
[snip]
This is on a Cobalt RaQ. This is a MIPS processor with Linux
2.0.34. Basically a RedHat box. I built Python 1.5.1 and Zope-1.10.2-src
with no problems. I'm using Apache. When I go to this URL:

http://zope.swcp.com/Zope/

I see Zope.cgi process, then I see in my browser after about 15 sec:

     ! Temporarily Unavailable
     The resource you requested is temporarily unavailable - please
     try again later.

     (102) failure during connect
     <!--
     Connection refused