GUI other than Tkinter

Lloyd Zusman ljz at asfast.com
Mon Apr 26 11:10:48 EDT 1999

claird at Starbase.NeoSoft.COM (Cameron Laird) writes:

> In article <3721567f.1748033 at news>,  <mrfusion at bigfoot.com> wrote:
> >Well, I've just about given up on EVER getting Tkinter to work on my
> >Win98 machine.  Is there any other GUI module that I can get that
> >doesn't require TCL/TK  to be installed on my machine?  Isn't there
> 			.
> 			.
> 			.
> <URL:http://starbase.neosoft.com/~claird/comp.lang.python/python_GUI.html>

I appreciate this useful list.

Also ... I noticed a refernce to `fltk' on this list, and I downloaded
and built it.  However, I don't notice any Python support as part of
this distribution, and I'm wondering why `fltk' is on this "Python GUI"
list.  Is there somewhere else where a Python interface to `fltk'
might exist?

Thanks in advance.

--
 Lloyd Zusman