Event in COM

Mark Hammond MHammond at skippinet.com.au
Tue Apr 13 19:50:06 EDT 1999

You can only get events from an OCX by using code from within Pythonwin.

You can subclass from the generated code.

You should check out the Pythonwin demos.  Depending on the version you
have, these will be either in "pywin\Demos" or "pywin\Demos\ocx".  You
should look for "ocxserialtest.py", "ocxtest.py", "webbrowser.py" and a
later one "msoffice.py"

Mark.