IDLE !

Marc Saric saric at bph.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Apr 29 04:06:27 EDT 1999

Boris Borcic wrote:

> I am having my first look at 1.5.2 and IDLE (on Win95).
Had that look too, and found it a very nice and usefull tool:

Some things I would like to see in an updated version:

Cursor-up-and-down-history in the command shell, like in PTUI.

Some key-bindings seem to be problematic (at least with a german
keyboard; you cant press "CTRL+ [" for indentation for example).

On Unix (SuSE 6.0 to be exact) I can't manage to get proper
Windows-style copy and paste (CTRL+C, CTRL+V) (I don' like the
Unix-key-bindungs, and therefore changed that to the
windows-settings).

Maybe it's just me who is too stupid, and someone may help me...

--
Bye,

Marc Saric

Lehrstuhl fuer Biophysik