win32pipe.popen2 file objects: How to use advanced operations?

Milton L. Hankins mlh at swl.msd.ray.com
Mon Apr 5 17:04:21 EDT 1999

I'm trying to use win32pipe.popen2().

I'd like to be able to set the buffer size of one or more of the file
objects returned by it.  How does one do this?

Also, how does one perform a non-blocking read or write on such a file
object?

Is there any documentation on these file objects with these operations
mentioned?  I checked the Python library reference's material on file
objects and PythonWin's help to no avail.

Please respond via email.  Thank you.

--
             Milton L. Hankins               -=-  <mlh at swl.msd.ray.com>
Software Engineer, Raytheon Systems Company  -=-  RayComNet  7-225-4728