Maximize Benefit when Purchasing Learning Python

Ivan Van Laningham ivanlan at callware.com
Wed Apr 28 16:49:24 EDT 1999

Hi All--

"Michael P. Reilly" wrote:

> David Ascher <da at ski.org> wrote:
> : On Wed, 28 Apr 1999 jkraai at murl.com wrote:
>
> :> How can I help whom when purchasing Python books?
>
> : I'll dare to speak for Mark, and say that you should feel free to send
> : either Mark or I (or both) checks for any amount whatsoever.  Skip the
> : middleman.  Save trees -- don't buy the book, just send us cash. Don't
> : hesitate for a minute.
>
> Better yet.  Secure web credit-card transfers?  Saves the paper from the
> envelopes and checks/bills. ;)
>
>   -Arcege

People wonder what attracts me to Python.  I claim it's the genteel
comportment, sophisticated manner, and air of refined ennui projected by
the participants in the online discussion.

<to-say-nothing-of-the-pure-unadulterated-greed>-ly y'rs,
Ivan
Ivan Van Laningham
Callware Technologies, Inc.
ivanlan at callware.com
http://www.pauahtun.org
See also:
Army Signal Corps:  Cu Chi, Class of '70