restore sources from PYC [Q]

Tim Peters tim_one at email.msn.com
Sat Apr 17 01:25:43 EDT 1999

[Christopher Petrilli]
> ... in fact many companies put some bizarre constructions in their code
> so they can prove in court that someone "stole" the code...

When I was in grade school, I noticed that a map of my neighborhood showed a
non-existent road going smack thru the middle of a large non-acknowledged
pond.  Investigation revealed that map makers insert deliberate errors for
the same reason:  to prove that someone else copied their work.  That was
the day I decided to become a programmer <wink>.

all-of-the-intrigue-with-none-of-the-tedious-surveying-ly y'rs  - tim