Python books

Jonathon Blake jblake at speakeasy.org
Tue Apr 6 01:01:48 EDT 1999

: just right.  i'd be interested in hearing everyone elses' ideas as to what
: such a book would/should have in it.  i need some encouragment!!!

	Something like << take your choice here >>

	_The Pascal Handbook_
	_The Basic Handbook_
	_The Standard C Library_	Plaugher (?sp)

	As your source material use _every_ module mentioned in
	the Snake Book, IPWP, and found in Python v 1.0, 1.1, 1.2
	1.3, .4 & 1.5x.   State which modules are depreciated, and
	what the improvements are.

	FWIW, this is something I've been slowly typing up, on my
	old XT, whilst waiting for my computers to comeback after
	they crash.  <<  Something in Python 1.5. doesn't agree
	the code I write.  >>

	xan

	jonathon