permissions on win32 [Q]

Bruno Mattarollo brunomadv at ciudad.com.ar
Thu Apr 22 01:07:36 EDT 1999

It looks like a solution, but I would have to create those template file by
hand ... Since all the permissions are new. I mean it's a migration from one
system to another, so there is no previous state, or at least, the previous
state is so diferent from the final one, that I cannot use a template file
without some serious hand-worked labor.... :-)

Thanks a lot Mark.

/B

Bruno Mattarollo <bruno at gaiasur.com.ar>
... proud to be a PSA member <http://www.python.org/psa>