Pmw: Fooling around with the busy window stack.

Rob Hooft r.hooft at euromail.net
Fri Apr 16 08:30:12 EDT 1999

I've been trying to fool around a bit with the Pmw busy window stack,
but I can't manage without some help....

I have an application of which the main window is a PmwDialog.  In the
dialog window there are a number of variables that can be edited by
the user. All user changes are sent in command form over a pipe to a
subprocess (using subproc.py), which is controlled by a CLI. The
output of the CLI is shown in a different Toplevel window in a
PmwScrolledText widget.

My question to you: How can I avoid the ScrolledText widget from being
blocked by the blt_busy system during the active phase of the PmwDialog?
Is there a way to selectively release the lock on a specified Toplevel?

Regards,

Rob Hooft.

--
=====   R.Hooft at EuroMail.net   http://www.xs4all.nl/~hooft/rob/  =====