Rat sighting online

jkraai at murl.com jkraai at murl.com
Tue Apr 6 12:27:54 EDT 1999

Gee, didn't know anyone'd take this as bad.  Just thought it
deserved a catchy moniker.

I really like it, too.  When I was young, I used to catch these
rodents (well, one anyway :).

I like the cover, I like Mark's work, I like Python, I think the Python
community's the best of its kind on the planet, I'll be buying two
copies of the book as gifts.

I'll hide my feelings on Nixon (hint: he was probably less flawed
than me).

I guess next time I'll sprinkle it with '< 1 spoonful wink>' and the
medicine will go down better.  ;)

--jim