povray.py

TM downstairs at home.com
Thu Apr 8 01:21:29 EDT 1999

I would love a copy.  I've only written a few (simple) modules,
but I'd sure like to try and help you out.

    Please let me know where I can download it or send it to my
other e-mail address:  mrfusion at home.com

Thanks!
Tom

P.S. By the way, there is a module called terry that generates renderman
code.
I think they even list it on python.org.  What I'd REALLY rather see is a
module
that could manipulate pre generated .rib files.  God that would make my life
easier......