Motif GUI Builder

Fred Sells fred at sunrise.com
Fri Apr 16 20:47:56 EDT 1999

We have developed a C, C++, Ada GUI builder for
Motif 1.2 many years ago.  The product is ezX.

We had also developed, but never released a Python
interface.

Is there any interest in a Motif GUI builder that
includes a Python interface???.

If you are interested, please email to fred at sunrise.com
with a few words about how you could use it.

To put it in perspective. the C/C++ version sold for $3500
per user.  The Python would be freebie or shareware depending
on what I need to do to support it and if there is any real interest
in a Motif GUI.

I need to decide whether to get it out there on the web
or deep six it.

Fred Sells, Sunrise Software International.