What is it ? How can I learn it ? Where should I start ? Wha

Martijn Faassen faassen at pop.vet.uu.nl
Thu Apr 22 16:57:22 EDT 1999

Gordon McMillan wrote:

> Ivan remembers...
>
> > ... and most of the real
> > cannibals have been muzzled (Gordon excepted, so don't put any parts
> > of you through his cage bars that you want to keep). ...
>
> and then forgets that I'm not poikilothermophagic...

Another problem of Python is that it can be affected by evil alien white
space eating nanoviruses. Anyway, the Python newsgroup has the right
balance between civilized mature debate and complete whimsical fun. I
supply the complete whimsicalness, others supply the maturity and fun.
:)

Regards,

Martijn