help

Moshe Zadka moshez at math.huji.ac.il
Tue Apr 27 15:08:25 EDT 1999

On Mon, 26 Apr 1999, Ivan Van Laningham wrote:

> > I always sound like that too, don't worry. :) (they're calling me a
> > Python preacher these days, at work)
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Martijn
>
> Oh, they won't even let me talk in meetings around here anymore.  I just
> *look* like I'm going to open my mouth and they all yell, ``Yes, we
> *know* we should use Python!''

Don't we all know that feeling? Just to contribute to the ``preaching
python and getting hit for it'' thread, I wanted to mention that I managed
to create a position which will need Python knowledge, and now some people
are learning Python, just to make sure they can maintain my code.

And they don't even know I'm doing them a favour...
--
Moshe Zadka <mzadka at geocities.com>.
QOTD: My own exit is more likely to be horizontal then perpendicular.