PythonCE

Rich Holm rholm at mcs.com
Fri Apr 23 21:49:08 EDT 1999

Spam detection software, running on the system "albatross.python.org", has

Content preview:  Hello, Does anyone know the status of PythonCE? I would like
   to get an updated copy, 1.5.2? Also, where is the source? I wouldn't mind
   recompiling and extending it. Cheers, Rich [...]

 pts rule name              description
 2.0 FH_DATE_IS_19XX        The date is not 19xx.
 3.6 TVD_SPACED_SUBJECT_WORD3 TVD_SPACED_SUBJECT_WORD3
-0.0 NO_RELAYS              Informational: message was not relayed via SMTP
-0.0 NO_RECEIVED            Informational: message has no Received headers