internet programming with python

Andrew Malcolmson andrew at malcolmson.com
Wed Aug 11 19:56:20 EDT 1999

I also have it "Internet Programming with Python" and found it very good, fun
to read, and probably a better book for a Python beginner than "Learning
Python".  I hope it gets updated.

However, are you saying that there is something in it about using Python with
Netscape Enterprise Server?  I didn't see anything there.