How to sell Python to your boss?

Petri Mikael Kuittinen eye at niksula.hut.fi
Tue Aug 24 07:43:03 EDT 1999

Jeremy Hylton <jeremy at cnri.reston.va.us> writes:

> You might also pick up some skills that would help you find a job.

I think learning Python has made me a better C/assembler/Java/whatever
programmer as well. By learning new programminmg languages one usually
is able to pick up new programming methods and techniques, programming
patterns to solve probles etc. Most of these are applicable to other
languages as well.

That is why I have also taken a look at exotic languages such as Ruby,
Lua and Pliant. They all have some good ideas.

Petri

--
<(O)> Petri Kuittinen, also known as Eye, Dj Eye or Peku               <(O)>
<(O)> ADDRESS: Timpurinkuja 1 C 39, FIN-02600 Espoo, Finland           <(O)>