Help. Tracking ButtonRelease events

Philip Derbeko sphilip at t2.technion.ac.il
Sat Aug 7 15:38:35 EDT 1999

Hello.

Thanks for your help.

Actually I wanted to reduce the complexity of this to O(1) , since search is
O(log N).
Well I've found another way of doing it , in the cost of changing a GUI a bit
:
now if you want to draw an edge you click on the source vertex ( regular click
with release)
move pointer to the destination , pointer followed by the edge , and click on
it.
This is the same model as in XFig for example.
I've done it by tracking enter and leave events for each vertex , this way i
know when and which vertex entered
and if button was clicked in it.
I'm sorry i can't post the code , its in very early development stage ,
if you want it anyway email me.

Regards
Philip