stuck on COM interface to Word

Nikolai Kirsebom nikolai.kirsebom at siemens.no
Tue Aug 3 07:24:29 EDT 1999

In Arpad's example on *Last print date*, the returned <time object> is
converted to an integer using the function *int*.  On my installation
I get the error: 'ValueError: illegal value'.

Should the *int* function be able to convert the <time object> and if
so - is there something I've missed out ?

Nikolai Kirsebom