Metacomment on discussion forums (was: Python article on Builder.com)

Cameron Laird claird at starbase.neosoft.com
Thu Aug 26 18:09:55 EDT 1999

In article <7DB247B399FED211A73F00600841DDC7099717 at TAL_ENT>,
Tom Funk  <tdfunk at asd-web.com> wrote:
			.
			.
			.
>Everyone should comment.  I did...
			.
			.
			.
Is there a different way to approach those "technical
forums"?  I find them--I lump Builder.com in with
slashdot, ...--very unappealing.  Usenet feels like
home.  Those other places, in contrast, are noisy,
slow, and frustrating.  I'm open to suggestions on
whether there's a technical fix that'll change my
perception, or whether it's a deeper cultural gap that
I can't or won't bridge.
--

Cameron Laird           http://starbase.neosoft.com/~claird/home.html
claird at NeoSoft.com      +1 281 996 8546 FAX