Help. Tracking ButtonRelease events

Hever Zsolt never at mail.matav.hu
Sat Aug 7 12:00:42 EDT 1999

This is not  a direct answer, but hopefully it is a help.
I am working on a bit similar program and I have put out some code.
http://www.nexus.hu/hever/prog/vu/visualut.py <=main program
http://www.nexus.hu/hever/prog/vu/frameobj.py <= module
http://www.nexus.hu/hever/prog/vu/vu.gif    <= help, a picture of the
program
It grew out from the same script(s) you mentioned, there are same problems
you have now that I had to solve somehow.
In the frameobj.py module there is a "class Connecting_Objects:" which does
that. I maintain an ordered taglist for additional information.

Zsolt