A Plea For A Return To Sanity!!!

James Logajan JamesL at Lugoj.Com
Sat Aug 28 15:00:13 EDT 1999

Martijn Faassen wrote:

> Fredrik Henbjork <frehe491 at student.liu.se> wrote:
> > Let me set the facts straight: the Python Secret Underground movement does
> > not exist.  Every accusation that suggests that the PSU is, or was, involved
> > in, or associated with, the following things is completly false: the Kennedy
> > assassination, Richard Stallman,
>
> Oh my god they KILLED Richard Stallman!!

Shucks, I knew that a long time ago. If you run emacs backwords it prints
out "Stallman is dead." The trick is running emacs backwords. Oddly enough,
it functions a lot like 'vi' when run backword.

Long live vi! (I had nothing to do with the virtual death of Stallman. And
he is really not dead; he just acts that way to fool people.)