New Gadfly fails test

Johann Spies jhspies at futurenet.co.za
Fri Aug 13 15:59:20 EDT 1999

Hallo

I tried the recently announced kwPtest.tgz.

After unpacking it in /tmp, running python gfinstall.py and python
gftest.py the test ended in

select * from lazy
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "gftest.py", line 723, in ?
    retest(directory)
  File "gftest.py", line 702, in retest
    cursor.execute(s)
  File "gadfly.py", line 355, in execute
    results[i] = cs[i].eval(params)
  File "sqlsem.py", line 2819, in eval
    (tups, attorder) = select_list.map(substseq)
  File "sqlsem.py", line 1286, in map
    values.append(exp.value(assnlist))
  File "sqlsem.py", line 1145, in value
    result[i] = contexts[i][ra]
KeyError: ('LAZY', None)

Is this a bug in the program or on my system.  The previous version of
gadfly (1.0) is working without problem .

Johann

| Johann Spies                                 Windsorlaan 19              |
| jhspies at futurenet.co.za                3201 Pietermaritzburg             |
| Tel/Faks Nr. +27 331-46-1310		       Suid-Afrika (South Africa)  |

     "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be
      accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall
      come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."
                               Luke 21:36