Cgi with Python

Troy Coburn troy at quantumtraining.nb.ca
Tue Aug 10 09:41:25 EDT 1999

Hi there.

I am trying to set up some cgi stuff using python...I have just started
using python and I am running into some proplems.

When I try to run the python script I get the following error:

HTTP Error 403
403.2 Forbidden: Read Access Forbidden

This error can be caused if there is no default page available and directory
browsing has not been enabled for the directory, or if you are trying to
display an HTML page that resides in a directory marked for Execute or
Script permissions only.

Please contact the Web server's administrator if the problem persists.

Help Please

nester at nbnet.nb.ca