internet programming with python

Thomas S. Strinnhed thstr at serop.abb.se
Thu Aug 12 08:28:00 EDT 1999

Hi

Here is a Swedish site that has it:
   www.bokus.com
Press the "sverige" button for next page
In the little box to the left labeled "snabbsök"
write "python" hit enter. And then you get a list of books.

I guess to order you might wanna send a mail to
   info at bokus.com
to get details about how to order outside Sweden.
   Internet Programming With Python
   ISBN: 1558514848
   Authors: Watters, Aaron
            Rossum, Guido Van
            Ahlstrom, James C.

It also seems to exist at Amazon.de; follow the link from
 http://www.python.org/doc/Books.html
where other books may be found as well.

I have read some of "Programming Python" by Mark Lutz and found it
quite helpful.

Good Luck

  -- Thomas