looking for py/database ideas

Les Schaffer godzilla at netmeg.net
Mon Aug 9 23:09:25 EDT 1999

Chris Browne wrote:

> I've got some material at the URL below ... [snip]
> Rather than being Python-centric, it's somewhat Linux-centric.

thanks. i'll take a look through what you have.

not sure my friend is so much interested in linux vs. NT/9X. but he
may be interested in an alternative approach to the database solution,
and if that takes him away from Windows, "so be it".

> By the way, the term "integrable" is often used by mathematicians, but
> almost never by "systems integrators."

whats a "systems integrator"? i've never met one so i dont know how
they talk.

is integratable a word?

les