Python microthreads

Dirk-Ulrich Heise hei at adtranzsig.de
Wed Aug 4 02:52:27 EDT 1999

Will Ware schrieb in Nachricht ...
>Dirk-Ulrich Heise (hei at adtranzsig.de) wrote:
>: Did you build it on top of Christian Tismers
>: Stackless Python, or is it a different kind of
>: modification to the VM?
>
>I haven't looked at Stackless Python, but it sounds like an unrelated
>thing. As I recall, Stackless Python uses the C stack for everything

No, Christian wanted to eliminate the use of the C stack and works with
the frame objects as well. Maybe one of you two re-invented the wheel
of the other?

Anyway, i just wanted to know whether the two things are of independent
origins so i'll take a look at your modifications as well. Maybe you and
Christian should found a SIG, to me it seems like you have similar
goals. Count me as a fan.

--
i.A. EVM/HEI
Where did you want to go again?