Python win32com/Excel newbie question

Christian Lemer Christian.Lemer at usrconsult.be
Fri Aug 6 10:51:17 EDT 1999

I currently use python to generate reports in Excel. It works find but I
can't figure out how to set up some of the 'Variants' that seems to be
able to receive a numerical value AND a boolean value

i.e.: xlSheet.PageSetup.Zoom

It seems that in VisualBasic you may say:

	xlSheet.PageSetup.Zoom = True
	xlSheet.PageSetup.Zoom = 300

In fact, the Zoom feature has an edit box but is also part of a
radiobutton group. It seems that setting to True/False changes the
radiobutton state and setting the numerical value changes the value
of the edit box.

In Python, I can assing the numerical value but can't figure out how
to set the True/False state.

Thanks in advance for your help.

--
Christian LEMER                                    tel +32.10.65.44.11
UsrConsult S.P.R.L                                 fax +32.10.65.44.10
B-1457 Nil St Vincent             mailto:Christian.Lemer at usrconsult.be