Thanks for the help. Still left me with a lot of questions but I think I have better direction. What is a troll by the way?

Robert Kern kernr at mail.ncifcrf.gov
Fri Aug 20 20:01:30 EDT 1999

On Fri, 20 Aug 1999 19:02:56 -0400, "Daryl Zero"
<Wobbler at greenvillenc.com> wrote:

>Thanks for the help. Still left me with a lot of questions but I think I
>have better direction. What is a troll by the way?

_Troll_ is a USENET term for someone that deliberately posts an
inflammatory message simply to stir up argument.

Don't worry, you aren't one.  Some of us are just a little touchy
because you posted just after a recent flamew^H^H^H^H^H^Hheated
discussion contrasting Python and Perl.

Robert Kern           |
----------------------|"In the fields of Hell where the grass grows high
This space            | Are the graves of dreams allowed to die."
intentionally         |           - Richard Harter
left blank.           |