Python to Perl Conversions

Dan Schmidt dfan at harmonixmusic.com
Thu Aug 19 11:26:59 EDT 1999

Tom Christiansen <tchrist at mox.perl.com> writes:

| Some have mentioned that I've left things out that are in more
| recent releases.  I'm sorry, but I only have Mark Lutz's book to go
| on.  There are no manpages for Python.  Like most people, I'll wait
| until the next edition of the book is release rather than digging
| around elsewhere if the manpage are missing.

I realize they're not manpages per se, but if you haven't already taken a
look at the online documentation at <http://www.python.org/doc/current/>,
you should check it out.  It has a lot of manpage-type information,
although in a different format.  This documentation is also part of
the standard Python distribution.

(no courtesy copies by mail, please)

                 Dan Schmidt -> dfan at harmonixmusic.com, dfan at alum.mit.edu
Honest Bob & the                http://www2.thecia.net/users/dfan/