Python GUI

Christopher Browne cbbrowne at news.hex.net
Thu Aug 12 23:25:39 EDT 1999

On Thu, 12 Aug 99 19:17:12 GMT, Phil Hunt <philh at vision25.demon.co.uk>
wrote:
>Having looked at Glade, it is now an aim of the Parrot project to
>support its file format.

Cool.  I did a bit of playing with Glade last week, and was similarly
Very Impressed.

Even if it were not useful for building code, it still seems to be a
very nice model of a UI prototyping tool.

"I'd like the screen to look like <this>..."

--
Rules of the Evil Overlord #33. "I will never build only one of
anything important.  For the same reason I will always carry at least