creating dragable objects

trosen trosen at activmedia.com
Mon Dec 20 17:01:53 EST 1999

Hello all,
I'm trying to make a program, using wxPython, that will
allow me to specify the size of an object in a window.  The
program makes the object. (just enter the upper right, lower left or
something similar) That part is easy.  Let's say the
object I make is a rectangle.  I want to be able to click
on one of the sides of the rectangle, and drag the rectangle
do a different size.  Does anybody know how I would go
about accomplishing this using wxPython? Is it possible?
are there any example programs that accomplish this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance

--
Michael Trosen