A Date With Tim Peters...

Tim Peters tim_one at email.msn.com
Fri Dec 3 00:25:06 EST 1999

[Guido]
> Did you ever wonder what Tim Peters looks like?

Frequently, yes.

[Uwe Zessin]
> A _date_ with Tim ??
>
> Ah, got it: you want to attract women to the conference ;-)

That would have been an excellent plan (women are attracted to bots like
lawyers to diseases)!  Alas, in America "a date" means something more like
either "an appointment" or "forced brutal sex", depending on context.  I'm
uncertain of which Guido had in mind, but will do it both ways if it
advances the cause of Python domination.

on-a-date-with-destiny-don't-forget-your-condom-ly y'rs  - tim