Environment variables

Kevin Cazabon kcazabon at home.com
Thu Dec 2 23:42:15 EST 1999

I ran into the same thing...  It's not too hard on NT, as you can set most
of them through the registry using Mark Hammonds Win32 Extensions.  For
Win98, I've been adding the changes to the autoexec.bat and forcing a
reboot.

One thing I've found though:  changing things in the NT registry works, but
the changes don't actually become effective immediately.  I'd recommend a
reboot to be safe after setting up your changes.

As for Linux... try the EXPORT suggestions added by Scott.

Kevin Cazabon
kcazabon at home.com

news:newscache$j0l4mf$sjc$1 at greg.parlant.com...