KOALA 0.9.0 released: A database `microsoft access'-4GL-like backen d for PostGreSQL

davecook at home.com davecook at home.com
Mon Dec 27 00:28:38 EST 1999

In comp.lang.python, you wrote:

>This is an object-database / GUI / database-backend /
>data-widget / Microsoft-Access thingie for postgres.

Very cool.

I get the following error when I try to run extended_bases.py:

SyntaxError: non-default argument follows default argument (line 53)

Also, where do I put the crypto stuff?  I stuck the whole directory in
/usr/lib/python/site-packages for want of a better place.  Why is the crypto
stuff necessary?

Thanks,
Dave Cook