[Tutor] TKinter

aj10 at my-deja.com aj10 at my-deja.com
Wed Dec 1 19:12:33 EST 1999

Lastly, take a look at PMW (Python Mega Widgets) also.
It is well document and it is very simple to make pretty nice apps
using it immediately. I struggled with Tkinter, but took to pmw very
very fast. Much much more intuitive.

It can be found at
http://www.dscpl.com.au/pmw/

Definitely worth a look and it is built atop Tkinter.

-aj

In article <384314A8.6929482C at callware.com>,
  Ivan Van Laningham <ivanlan at callware.com> wrote:
> Hi All--
>
> Ralph Alberti wrote:
> >
> > Have you seen this:
> >
> > http://starship.python.net/crew/fredrik/tkintro/Introduction.htm
> >
> >   --Ralph
> >
> > Alexandre Passos wrote:
> > >
> > > Has someone got a link to some __downloadable__ tutorial of
TKinter?

> And also this:
>
> 	http://www.pythonware.com/library.htm
>
> Which has a link to the PDF version of the introduction.
>
> There're lots of parts missing, 'cause /F is so busy, but it's still
> about the best place to start. ...
>
> Take care,
> Ivan
> Ivan Van Laningham
> Callware Technologies, Inc.
> ivanlan at callware.com
> ivanlan at home.com
> http://www.pauahtun.org
> See also:
> http://www.foretec.com/python/workshops/1998-11/proceedings.html
> Army Signal Corps:  Cu Chi, Class of '70
> Author:  Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.