A Date With Tim Peters...

Gerrit Holl gerrit.holl at pobox.com
Fri Dec 3 07:27:02 EST 1999

Dutch users can subscribe by sending a message to Majordomo at nl.linux.org
with "subscribe python" in the body. The interested people can discuss
there further. It's not good to discuss in English in a public newsgroup
on a Dutch Python group.

regards,
Gerrit.

--
"Nature abhors a Vacuum"

  -- Brian Behlendorf on OSS (Open Sources, 1999 O'Reilly and Associates)
  1:24pm  up 58 min, 14 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00