RDF/RSS

Phil Hunt philh at vision25.demon.co.uk
Thu Dec 2 18:11:35 EST 1999

In article <943225647snz at vision25.demon.co.uk>
           philh at vision25.demon.co.uk "Phil Hunt" writes:

> As part of my Comuno website, I am creating an RDF file so that other
> sites can link to my changing content. I have written some software
> to handle RDF (written in python of course), and will be releasing it
> under an open source license in the not-too-distant future, i.e.
> when I have got it to produce HTML.

I was going to release PyRSS last weekend, but it still has a few
bugs in it (it works OK with Slashdot, Linux Today and Freshmeat,
however). So it looks like it'll be this weekend now.

And if I get time, I'll put up some Linux/OSS pages on Comuno.

Phil Hunt - - - phil at comuno.com
"Software is like sex, it's better when it's free" -- Linus Torvalds