Which grid widget?

Ng Pheng Siong ngps at madcap.dyn.ml.org
Wed Dec 29 09:52:40 EST 1999

According to Boudewijn Rempt <boud at rempt.xs4all.nl>:
> PyKDE and PyQt are also very actively developed, and nowadays, with
> version 0.10 *), PyQt also works with the Windows version of Qt:
>
>   http://www.river-bank.demon.co.uk/software/

Thanks for the pointer. One thing puzzles me:
1. You say "PyQt also works with the Windows version of Qt".
2. The above website says Qt 2 is not done yet.
3. Qt's home site says Qt 1 is X11 only.

> I've taken a look myself, but wxWindows doesn't offer a fully editable,
> spreadsheet-like grid either,

I have just installed the latest wxPython Windoze installer. It comes
with a grid widget. Haven't exercised it much, yet. Also, PyGTK has a
grid widget, as well, and wxPython on Unix builds with PyGTK.

Cheers.

--
Ng Pheng Siong <ngps at post1.com> * http://www.post1.com/home/ngps