Suitability of Python for a Big Application?

Jim Althoff jima at aspectdv.com
Mon Dec 13 19:02:57 EST 1999

Or you could consider JPython.  JPython lets you
use both Java and Python nearly seemlessly.
You can program in Python but still take advantage
of the entire Java API set.  If necessary, you can
write some of the speed-critical pieces in Java.
Mixing Java and Python in JPython requires
virtually no work.

BTW, I was faced with a situation similar to yours and
decided to go with JPython.  So far, I am happy with
the choice.

Jim