Need python mode for Jed

Grant Edwards grant at nowhere.
Tue Dec 7 14:02:41 EST 1999

In article <384D5F1D.C1F2CE6E at corrada.com>, andres wrote:
>Grant Edwards wrote:
>
>> Could somebody point me to a copy of pymode.sl v1.3?
>
>Grant, doesn't jed already have a python mode built-in?

Yes -- for some definitions of "built-in"  ;)

Most of what appears to be built-in to jed is actually
implimented by an external library of slang routines.  Python
mode is one of these things: it is implimented by the file
pymode.sl. Jed is currently shipping with version 1.2 of that
file.  Version 1.3 of pymode.sl was posted here last month, and
I wanted to try it, but can't find it anywhere except deja.com,
where it has been "re-formatted" (lines wrapped, etc.) so as to
make it a PITA to use.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Finally, Zippy
                                  at               drives his 1958 RAMBLER