Python Code Completion

Olivier Deckmyn olivier.deckmyn at mail.dotcom.fr
Thu Dec 2 07:06:49 EST 1999

Hi all !

I am writing an application (using Delphi) that embeds some python
sources...
In fact, the whole application rules are written in python, and only the GUI
uses Delphi. I've choosen Delphi because the GUI is quite complex
and because I know how to program Delphi much quicker than any
other language.

Here I come :
The users of my application have the possibility to modify python script
from inside the product itself.
I would like to provide to the users of this application the ability to use
the code completion on their own scripts ; like in PythonWin or IDLE...
But found I no documentation on how to do such a feature :(

So here is my question :
"How can I use python code completion in my own application?"
Is this integration difficult ?

I really hope that someone will be able to help me.

Olivier Deckmyn,
Paris - France.